How to apply for school places and access care and support services if you’re caring for a vulnerable person.

School children running


The process for applying for a primary school reception place, secondary year 7 or an in-year transfer.

Learn more


If you or a family member is providing unpaid care and support to another family member or a friend then you may be entitled to receive support.

Learn more