The government is asking military families to share their experiences so that support for service families can be improved.
Andrew Selous MP has been asked to produce the independent report and is now seeking the views of serving personnel, their families, service men and women who have recently left the Armed Forces as well as organisations providing services across all sectors.
In particular, feedback on the following is being sought:
- Accommodation and home ownership
- Deployment lengths and frequencies
- Children’s education
- Health services
- Employment of non-serving members of the Armed Forces community
- Pressures on service couple and family relationships
- Transition to civilian life for the whole family.
If you would like to share your experiences, including those that were successful, please email email@example.com with ‘Independent Report on Service Families’ as the email’s subject. The closing date for submissions is 15 March 2019.
Any information used in the final report will be anonymised.