Money worries and advice

Worrying about paying your bills?

If you find that you’re unable to pay bills, such as gas or electricity, you should get in touch with your supplier as soon as possible.

Citizens Advice also has a wealth of information on how to manage debt and money.

General money advice

The government’s Money Helper site has plenty of impartial advice.

There is also Armed Forces advice on GOV.UK.

Credit unions for the Armed Forces

The Ministry of Defence works with three credit unions as part of Joining Forces.

Joining Forces offers money advice, loans and savings and is run on a not-for-profit basis.  They also offer a salary-sacrifice scheme to make savings and loan repayments more convenient.

Useful sites

Citizens Advice


Money Advice Service